1. Head to the Create button underneath the ShopStyle Collective logo in the top left corner or from the grid in the center.
2. Add items to a widget by searching for the item and clicking “add to widget.”
3. You can also add items to a widget from an existing list. Click “My Lists” to see all the lists you’ve created.
4. After choosing your items, click Next and then select Edit if to customize it further.
5. To choose which product image you want to use in your widget, hover over the item, and click Change Image. Use the left and right arrows to choose a product image, then click Save. You’ll see the new product image updated in your widget preview. Find out more about editable captions here.
6. You can also rename your widget by clicking the name of the widget in the upper right-hand corner, as well as choosing which features you would like displayed. You can choose to show brand, retailer, price, sale price, captions, and whether you want this information to display on hover or not.
7. Click the Publish button at the top right to copy the embed widget code you just created.
8. On the Publish page, click Save. You’ll see your saved widget in the Saved Widgets list.
9. To share this widget on your blog, copy and embed the entire code provided.
Save your widgets. You can now edit or star the widgets you use often. Best of all, when you make changes to a saved widget, you won’t need to re-embed the code on your blog; it will automatically update with your edits! While you can’t delete a saved widget, you can edit any of the ones you previously created. To bookmark widgets that you often use, click the star next to the widget name. You’ll see a list of Starred widgets on the top of your Saved Widgets list.
Looking for the Link Builder tool? It’s on the new Create page under Create a Link.
Want to add an item to a list? Start on the Search page.
If you are anywhere on the ShopStyle Collective platform and want to head back to your homepage, just click on the “ShopStyle Collective” logo on the top left corner.