The end result looks like this and you can place this anywhere on your blog:
- Create a new widget and add items using the search bar and filters or items from your lists.
- Choose to show brand, retailer, price, sale price, and captions. Pick the image size, number of columns and rows, and width and height.
- Click edit to change the order they're displayed or to select different product images (make sure to click save!). Find out how to add captions here.
- Click Copy Embed Code to select the code in its entirety. To embed it, paste all the code into the HTML slot of your blog post. Using WordPress? Find out more about embedding code here.
- Widgets automatically update with your edits! If you make any edits, you will not need to reembed the code. Refresh the page and you'll see the updates appear.
- You can’t delete a saved widget but you can edit any of the ones you previously created to turn in into something new.
- To bookmark widgets that you use often, click the star next to the widget name. You’ll see a list of Starred widgets on the top of your Saved Widgets list.
Want to add an item to a list? Start on the Search page.
Looking for the homepage? If you are anywhere on the ShopStyle Collective platform and want to head back to your homepage, just click on the “ShopStyle Collective” logo on the top left corner.