Welcome to ShopStyle Collective! Here are a few easy steps to get started. Below you’ll find instructions on how to:
- Create a link
- Build a widget
- Monetize your social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
How to Create a Link
There are a few ways to create an affiliate link– by finding the item in ShopStyle Collective Search page, by using our LinkIt tool on the retailer’s site, or by creating a link from the Build a Link function.
Create a link via Search in ShopStyle Collective:
- From the homepage, select Search and type in the product keyword you are looking for, like “denim.”
- Click on the desired product cell and click “Copy Link.”
Create a link via the ShopStyle Collective LinkIt tool:
- Install the LinkIt tool by dragging the button to your browser’s toolbar. Make sure your view settings on Chrome are set to “always show bookmark bar”, on Safari to “Show Favorites bar.”
- Go to any participating retailer’s page and find the product or category page you want to link to.
- Launch the LinkIt button on the retailer’s site.
- Click the “Copy Link” button.
How to build a widget
A widget is a visual way to display your products within a blog post, you can even use a large widget to build a Shop page on your blog.
How to create a widget:
- When you log in click on the Create button on the left side of the page.
- Click Create Widget
- Follow these detailed instructions to create your widget and customize it.
How to Monetize Your Social Networks
- Facebook: Include a ShopStyle Collective affiliate link on your Facebook status to monetize your Facebook page directly. Readers love to get a sneak peek into your life, so link to items you are currently coveting or new purchases that you know your followers want to see! Pro tip: Use the social sharing icons in the ShopStyle Collective LinkIt tool or ShopStyle Collective Search to save time.
- Twitter: Tweet out links to your favorite products by using the LinkIt tool.
- Instagram: Our Looks & Collections tool makes monetizing your posts so much easier!
- Pinterest: Don’t you dare forget about Pinterest– it’s one of the largest revenue sources for our top earners! Use the LinkIt tool to affiliatize your Pins. Find out more details here.