ShopStyle Collective is available for use in all locales. As an international influencer, if your country supports PayPal you are welcome to use our monetization tools! Check out what international countries PayPal connects with here.
When you sign up, you will be prompted to select a currency:
- Options include the Australian dollar, Canadian dollar, British pound, Euro, and US dollar.
- No matter the currency of your Collective account, PayPal will auto-convert your payment into the currency selected in your PayPal account. Find out more here.
- Please note that once your account has generated any earnings, the currency cannot be updated.
Select a country:
- Your country should align with your country of residence.
- Please email us if you need to update your payee country.
- Note: The payee country cannot be updated after payment has been received.
Regarding your localized product feed:
- Product feeds can be localized to US, UK, Canada, and Australia. You can see which your account is associated with the right-hand drop-down of your account. Your product feed may show results in another currency. This is based on how the retailer displays the item. This is not something that can be altered.
- To access a different product feed temporarily:
- select Retailer Country from the upper right-hand drop-down menu > select Retailer Country.
- When it takes you to the "create account" page, make sure to click that you have an account and sign in again.
For European Influencers:
- Sign up or sign in to your account from shopstylecollective.com or shopstylecollective.co.uk
- There you will be able to access either a US (if on .com) or UK (if on .co.uk) product feed.
- If you wish to access a product feed that will display your items in widgets as EUR please select the option for UK retailers with EUR pricing. To do this, click the flag on the bottom left-hand corner of your account and select the option in the product catalog drop-down
- Please note: When you share links, post widgets, or create Looks the products will display EUR and will send your readers to the retailer’s UK site
- If you’ve chosen UK (GBP) as your feed, your readers will view items in GBP and will be sent to the UK retailer
- If you’ve chosen US as your feed, then your readers will see items in USD and will be sent to the US retailer
- You can switch feeds at any time, to access a particular product or localized retailer in particular currency
To change the country of residence in your account set-up :
- Sign in to shopstyle.com (not shopstylecollective.com)
- Click You, select My Profile, and update your locale
For users with a global audience:
If a US shopper follows your UK affiliate link to a site that switches based on location, it may break tracking. This varies based on the retailer and is more likely to happen when the retailer has different catalogs per country.
Recommended: Use the localized product catalog that captures the majority of your shopping audience.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to switch between product catalogs and offer different links based on location. Learn how to access a different product feed above under Regarding your localized product feed.