Get the most out of our tools
- Feature widgets! Visuals encourage shoppers to make the sale. You can even add multiple to your post, place them at the top, middle, bottom--anywhere to catch their eye! And make sure to replace sold out items in your widgets.
- Set up a Looks and Collections page to monetize your Instagram (commonly referred to as a Shop Page or Shop my Instagram page). An average order value is 93% higher than any other tool! Try creating three a week!
- Use our LinkIt tool! It makes creating text links and widgets quick and easy
Build a connection with your audience
- Be authentic and genuine! Your content will resonate more with your audience if it's unique and special to you. Build trust with your audience and let them get to know you! Once they know more about you and your style, you'll become their go-to for inspiration and tips.
- Blog consistently and regularly to engage your users in your original content. Readers love getting to know more about the blogger and connections drive sales! Check out third-party scheduling services to plan out your posts
- Know your audience and include items that are at an obtainable price point
- Call out items in your posts that are on sale!
- Regularly share product links on social media including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
Create quality content
- If you're only using one channel, create a blog as your main platform. We've seen that a blog with unique content inspires more sales than a stand-alone page.
- Feature original photography, artwork, or collages to inspire and build trust based on your product recommendations
Find even more tips based on the platform here!