1. Select "View" from the top of your screen, and click on Always Show Bookmarks Bar. Your LinkIt will always be visible once it's set up.
2. If that doesn't work please try these steps:
- Clear Cache and other browser data. Find out how here
- Try it incognito mode. If it works in incognito mode it is most likely an extension that is causing the problem. You will have to go through one by one and disable individual extensions to find out which one is the culprit. Find out how to manage your extensions here
- Reset your Chrome settings. Please find instructions here!
If Chrome isn't responding to LinkIt being dragged into your bookmark bar:
- Go to Chrome's Bookmark manager. Click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your browser. Go to Settings > Appearance
- Right Click on empty space and select "Add new Bookmark"
- Please update to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player here
- Go to Preferences > Security > Plug In Settings
- Make sure that Adobe Flash Player is "On" for Collective or flash may already be installed but not enabled on Safari. Please click here to enable it.