If you're running into issues installing LinkIt into your toolbar, check out the following quick fixes!
For issues on Chrome:
- Select "View" from the top of your screen, and click on "always show bookmarks bar." Your LinkIt will always be visible once it's set up
If that doesn't work please try these steps:
- Clear Cache and other browser data. Find out how here
- Try it incognito mode. If it works in incognito mode it is most likely an extension that is causing the problem. You will have to go through one by one and disable individual extensions to find out which one is the culprit. Find out how to manage your extensions here
- Reset your Chrome settings. Please find instructions here!
For issues on Safari:
- Please update to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player here
- Go to Preferences > Security > "Plug In Settings" and make sure that Adobe Flash Player is "On" for Collective or
- Flash may already be installed but not enabled on Safari. Please head over here to enable it