User Accounts (found in your account here) allows you to give others access to your account. You can grant a user limited or full access to your account. We have 4 different levels:
(listed from highest to lowest access level)
Owner (you): As the owner of the account, you can see all content, lists, and earnings, as well as add users to the account.
Administrator: Administrators can create content and view all content, lists, and earnings (no matter who it's created by). They have access to all earnings data. Recommended for business managers, analysts, or agents.
Associate: Associates can create content and view all content, lists (no matter who it's created by). They do not have access to any earnings data.
Advanced Contributor: Advanced Contributors can create content. They can only see and edit the content and lists they've created. They have access to view earnings data from the content they created.
Contributor: Contributor users can create content. They can only see and edit the content and lists they've created. They do not have access to any earnings data.
How to Add a User
- Have the user create a ShopStyle.com account (note: not ShopStyleCollective.com) if they haven't done so already
- Make sure that the email you're adding does not have a ShopStyle Collective account associated with it already
- In your account, access User Accounts and click Add User to Account using the email they signed up for ShopStyle with
- Click "Add User" and notify the user that they've been added
View specific user analytics
- Admins have the power to see how each individual user under their account it performing based on the content that specific user creates.
- Simply go to Analytics and select a user from the drop-down menu. You can further refine the data by selecting a date range.
- Here's an example viewing the performance of a user account:
Directions for your User to get set up on your Account
- Create a ShopStyle account at ShopStyle.com (note: this email address should not already be associated with a ShopStyle Collective account)
- Click on “Sign Up” at the top right
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Share the email you used to sign up with with the account Owner, so they can add you
- Once you are added by the Owner to the account, log into ShopStyle Collective with your ShopStyle email and password
How to remove a User Account
- As the owner of the account, you can access your User Accounts here
- To the right of the appropriate User Account, select Revoke Access