User Accounts (found in your account here) allows you to give others access to your account. You can grant a user limited or full access to your account. We have 4 different levels:
Owner (you): As the owner of the account, you can see all content, lists, and earnings, as well as add users to the account.
Associate: Associates can create content and view all content, lists, and earnings. They do not have access to any earnings data.
Contributor: Contributor users can create content. They can only see and edit the content and lists they create. They do not have access to any earnings data.
Advanced Contributor: Advanced Contributors can create content. They can only access the content, lists, and earnings data from content they create.
Administrator: Administrators can create content and view all content, lists, and earnings. They have access to all earnings data.
How to Add a User
- Go to the User Accounts tab of your Account Settings.
- Select "Invite."
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to add. Note: Make sure that the email you're adding does not have a ShopStyle Collective account associated with it already.
- Select "User Type," then click "Ok" and notify the user that they've been added.
- The user will receive an invite to their email.
- They will need to click the "Accept Invite" button.
- They will be directed to "Complete Registration." Note, the email will be pre-populated based on the email used for the invite. They will need to add their desired password.
View specific user analytics
- Admins have the power to see how each individual user under their account is performing based on the content that a specific user creates.
- Simply go to Analytics and select a user from the drop-down menu. You can further refine the data by selecting a date range.
How to remove a User Account
- As the owner of the account, you can access your User Accounts here
- To the right of the appropriate User Account, select Revoke Access