Multi-user Login allows you to give others access to your account. We have four different levels of access you can grant.
(listed from highest to lowest access levels)
Administrator Administrator users can do everything an Owner (you) can do, except own the account. This user type can see Lists created within the account. Recommended for business managers, analysts, or agents.
Advanced Contributor Advanced Contributor users can do everything an Owner (you) can do, except own the account. They only see and can edit the content they create.
Associate Associate users can create content and can see Lists created within the account. They do not have access to the earnings data.
Contributor Contributor users can create content. They do not have access to the earnings data. They only see and can edit the content they create.
How to Add a User
- Have the user create a ShopStyle.com account (note: not ShopStyleCollective.com) if they haven't done so already
- In your account, access User Accounts and click Add User to Account using the email they signed up for ShopStyle with
- Click "Add User" and notify the user that they've been added
View specific user analytics
- Admins have the power to see how each individual user under their account it performing based on the content that specific user creates.
- Simply go to Analytics and select a user from the drop-down menu. You can further refine the data by selecting a date range.
- Here's an example viewing the performance of a user account:
Steps for User to Access
- Create a ShopStyle account at ShopStyle.com (note: not ShopStyleCollective.com)
- Click on “Sign Up” at the top right
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Share the email you used to sign up with with the account Owner, so they can add you
- Once you are added by the Owner to the account, log into ShopStyle Collective with your ShopStyle email and password
How to remove a User Account
- As the owner of the account, you can access your User Accounts here
- To the right of the appropriate User Account, select Revoke Access