Multi-user Login allows you to give others access to your account. You can choose between two different levels of access: Basic and Advanced.
Note: Account owner must reach $100 to access multi-user login tab.
- Basic users can create content using the owner's UID. All content created by this user contributes toward and is tracked within the owner's account
- Cannot see the owner's earnings
- Can create content using the owner's UID. All content created by this user contributes toward and is tracked within the owner's account
- Can see earnings data same as the owner
- Cannot add new users or own the account
How to Add a User
- Have the user create a ShopStyle.com account (not ShopStyleCollective.com) if they haven't done so already
- Go to your Account Profile > User Accounts > "Add user to Account" > fill in their ShopStyle Username and select level
- Click "Add User" and notify the user that they've been added
Steps for User to Access
- Create a ShopStyle account at ShopStyle.com (not ShopStyleCollective.com)
- Click on “Sign Up” at the top right
- Enter email address and create password
- Go into “My Profile” at the top right (where “Sign Up” used to be) to get ShopStyle username
- Share your username with the account Owner, so they can add you.
- Once you are added by the Owner to the account, log into ShopStyle Collective with your ShopStyle username and password
How to remove a User Account
- As the owner of the account, you can access your User Accounts here
- To the right of the appropriate User Account, select Revoke Access