A Look is a shoppable image that allows your audience to view and purchase products featured on your Instagram. Multiple Looks create a Collection. If you have a blog, add multiple Looks to the same Collection and embed this Collection code onto your blog and share this blog page in your Instagram bio to monetize your feed! If you don't have a blog, share the URL to your shop page as hosted on shopstyle.com.
- Log into ShopStyle Collective and create a Look here!
- Upload the image for your Look. Either original photography, collage, or another form of original content. You can also choose to Skip this step and add your image later. You'll add the products next.
- Use your Lists or the ShopStyle Collective search to select similar or exact items. Select Add to Look and toggle on Exact Item if whenever possible!
- Click Next in the upper right-hand corner when product selection is complete
- Recommended: add a caption, hashtags, and arrange your product photos to help with syndication and searchability. And, if you’re using Shop the Look Pins, you can add hashtags like #shopthelook to make it even easier to find your Pins!
Sharing your Looks (there are two different choices):
If you have a blog, embed your Collection and share your shop page:
- If you are sharing your Looks on your blog, you will want to add your Looks to a Collection. (You can always save a Look and come back to edit it once you’ve created your Collection)
- Once added to a Collection, your Look will be marked as active
- The Collection code you create is what you embed on your blog. It auto-updates with any new Looks added to it and all edits made to your Look or Collection!
- Note: If you don’t have any Collection yet and you want to create a Shop page on your blog, you'll need to create a Collection here.
- You will always have to assign a Look to a Collection for it to appear on your blog
- Last step: Add your Looks to a Collection. Embed this code in your blog, and share the URL to this shop page in your Instagram bio!
If you do not have a blog, share your Shop page:
- If you are not sharing your Looks on a blog, you will most likely not need to add your Looks to a Collection. This means that your Looks will be say they're inactive. No need to worry though--inactive Looks are tracked in analytics the same way active Looks are!
- Looks automatically upload to your Shop page as hosted on shopstyle.com. There are a few ways to find your Shop page:
- Click Finish in the upper right-hand corner!