A Look is a shoppable image that allows your audience to view and purchase products featured on your Instagram. Multiple Looks create a Collection. Add multiple Looks to the same Collection and embed this Collection code onto your blog and share this blog page in your Instagram bio to monetize your feed!
- Log into ShopStyle Collective and create a Look here!
- Upload the image for your Look. Either original photography, collage, or another form of original content. You can also choose to Skip this step and add your image later. You'll add the products next.
- Use your Lists or the ShopStyle Collective search to select similar or exact items. Select Add to Look and toggle on Exact Item if whenever possible!
- Click Next in the upper right-hand corner when product selection is complete
- Recommended: add a caption, hashtags, and arrange your product photos to help with syndication and searchability. And, if you’re using Shop the Look Pins, you can add hashtags like #shopthelook to make it even easier to find your Pins!
- To make your Look active, select the Collection you’d like your Look to appear in. If you are not embedding Collection code, it will say "inactive." Inactive Looks are still tracked in analytics the same way active Looks are
- Note: If you don’t have any Collection yet and you want to create a Shop page on your blog, you'll need to create a Collection here. The Collection code is what you will embed on your blog and it will auto-update with any new Looks added to it and all edits made!
- You can always save a Look and come back to edit it once you’ve created your Collection
- You will always have to assign a Look to a Collection for it to appear on your blog
- Click Finish in the upper right-hand corner!
- Last step: Add your Looks to a Collection. Then, share the URL to the page with your embedded Collection code or your Looks page to your Instagram bio!