A Collection is a set of multiple Looks that allows your blog and Instagram followers to easily shop your recommended products. Add a Shop my Instagram page to your blog and embed your Collection code. Your Collection will automatically update anytime you assign more Looks to it.
In this tutorial, learn how to:
- assign Looks to a Collection
- create a Shop my Instagram page on a self-hosted WordPress. (For WordPress page creation, learn more here)
- embed Collection code on a blog page
Part 1: Create a Collection
- In your account, click Create > Collection
- Select if you want items in your Collection to display the Retailer or Price and click Save
- Click Copy Embed Code and embed the code in its entirety and without alteration onto your blog's shop page. If you alter it, it will not behave as expected
- We suggest having your Shop Page live off your blog's main navigation bar for extra visibility
- Create Looks and assign them to this Collection, or assign already created Looks by editing them here. You can create Looks before or after your Collection is made.
- Access and edit your Collections here
Part 2: Share with your Instgram followers
- Copy the URL of your blog's shop page
- Paste this link into your Instagram bio. Find out more here
- Note: If you do not have a blog or site to embed a Collection, learn how to share your Looks and monetize Instagram here.