A Collection is a set of multiple Looks that allows your audience to shop products in an image or collage you've shared. Create and embed a Collection on your website and it will auto-update with any new Looks you assign to it.
- Log into ShopStyle Collective, click Create and select Collection
- Name your Collection for internal organization within your account. Common names include "My Instagram Shop" or "Shop my Insta"
- Select if you want items in your widget to display the Retailer or Price and click Save
Without any Looks added to your new Collection, your page will look like the following. The code will be ready to copy once you assign Looks to this Collection. Learn how to create Looks here!
Once you add Looks, you will see:
- When you've created and assigned at least one Look to this Collection, click Copy Embed Code and embed this on your blog exactly as it appears! If you alter it, your widgets will not behave as expected
- We suggest having it live off your main navigation bar for extra visibility
- You can access and edit your Collections through the Looks tab in your account here
How to connect your Shop Page to your Instagram bio
- Copy the URL of your blog's shop page
- Paste this link into your Instagram's bio in the website field. Find out more here
- Collections automatically update with any new Looks assigned to it once embedded on your blog.
- If you are on a self-hosted WordPress, view what your post will look like before it’s live you'll need to select Preview or else you’ll see a blank space.