- Accounts are paid the following month after your balance (not earnings) reaches $/€/£ 100
- Setting up for your first payment: once your balances is at or above this threshold, a payments tab will automatically populate in your Account Settings. Fill out this information, per our guide here
- After reaching the balance threshold, please have the following completed before the end of the month:
- your payment information filled out
- your tax information filled out
- the correct website URL in your profile. We want to easily see where you're using ShopStyle Collective links to monetize your blog or social platforms!
- Once this is done, payments are sent to your provided PayPal account on the 20th of the following month
- Payments are not monthly. After a successful first payment, accounts are paid on the 20th of the following month after each time your balance hits $/€/£ 100
- If payment failed, please contact PayPal for further insight
- First time payment: My account balance reaches $100 for the first time in January. My PayPal, tax information, and website URL are correctly filled out by the end of the month. On February 20th, my PayPal receives the funds for my balance ranging from its activation date until the end of January.
- Payments after first payment: My account has received payment before. During February, my balance is below $100. This means my account is not ready for payment yet. However, during March my balance surpasses $100. On April 20th, my PayPal receives the funds from my balance ranging from my most recent payment to the end of April.
Tips for international users:
- Please make sure that the country chose during our sign-up process matches the address of associated with your taxes. Please email us to update the country in your account settings
- The currency of your account cannot be changed after your first payment
Please note: Payments do not break this cycle. If the cutoff is missed for any reason, your account will be paid in the next payment cycle.