ShopStyle Collective partners with retailers and brands to run campaigns with you, our influencers.
ShopStyle Collective Influencer With Love, Leena in a campaign
Here are the steps we recommend to help you land a campaign:
1. Have your Campaign tab up-to-date.
- Completely fill out your campaign tab with your latest information and interests, so we can match you with the best fit!
- Don't forget to share your blog and social network information.
- Pro tip: Make sure that shoppable ShopStyle Collective content can be easily spotted when someone views your blog or social channels.
- Find your Campaign tab in your account settings here.
2. Install the Collective Tag on your blog.
- The Collective Tag is a snippet of code or tracking tag to help collect data from your blog and website to provide additional and more accurate insights through ShopStyle Collective.
- This tag is required for campaign opportunities, so we recommend getting it installed as soon as possible.
- It is a one-time installation.
3. Complete the Campaign Form & Share your Media Kit.
- Fill out our ShopStyle Collective Community Campaigns form
- include your media kit. Find great media kit tips here!
Campaign selection is based on a few things:
- How well you are currently performing
- If your ShopStyle Collective links are driving sales
- If you are also already organically talking about the brand that you are hoping to work with
- And, lastly, how often are you using ShopStyle Collective links? It helps if it is the majority of the time or exclusively!