- Don't just sell and don't just share products. Share original content first and foremost and get to know your audience so they want to follow for more and get to know you better!
- Optimize your content. Keep it short, include photos, and videos work great as well! Keep in mind most people play videos with the sound off.
- Interact with your followers, and the same goes for Instagram. Responding to comments is the best way to grow your engagement rate. Have authentic conversations!
- Boost your work. Boosted posts are a great way to ensure your audience sees and interacts with your posts and can give you the extra leverage to organically reach more of your audience.
- Know your audience. Use Facebook analytics to understand who your audience is and tailor your content to fit their needs.
- Optimize for conversion. Mobile conversion is inherently tough. Keep in mind the right price point and retailers.
- Use the best ad format. All ads on Facebook and Instagram need to include an image. There are several types of ads from single image ads to ads that utilize multiple images and video. Learn which works best for you.
Have more questions? Submit a request