We look at every account on an individual level to ensure it meets our requirements for original content posted consistently with an engaged and growing audience.
Most importantly, we require members to feature original, shoppable content on their primary publishing channels. This includes articles, photos, reviews, and all media you intend to monetize. As it relates to images, ownership implies you own the rights to that content or took the photos yourself.
“Shoppable” content means we expect that content links to retailers to encourage purchases. We prioritize influencers who promote content aligned with the retailers in our network.
We welcome influencers to reapply and suggest spending three to four months focusing on the following before re-submitting an application:
- Create shoppable content: Don’t forget to link out to all linkable content, so your followers are directed to retailers’ sites.
- Ensure your content is unique: We will only be considering influencers who create shoppable, original content.
- Post content consistently: Be sure to post content several times a week, with links to products that drive sales across all major platforms, including your blog, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Design a compelling content experience: Create content that uniquely appeals to your audience and drives high, ongoing engagement. Make sure your brand experience is consistent across all of your platforms.
- Build a large and highly engaged audience: We look at how big your following is and how frequently they engage with your content.
Want to reapply? Be sure to include links to your progress after taking these tips in practice. When you're ready to reapply, email us!