YouTube influencers can easily help their viewers find products featured in videos with a single link using ShopStyle Collective’s Video Looks feature. All you need to do is create a Video Look and share the URL in your video's description. View this Video Look!
- Are you in the YouTube Partner Program? If so, click here!
Using Video Looks
What is a Video Look? A single link will direct to a landing page where users can shop all of the products from your video, while watching your video.
Here's an example of the what a single-link Video Look looks like:
Image via Allegra Shaw
Creating a Video Look
1. Create a new Look per usual and select the Video option.
2. Select an owned YouTube video from the dropdown. You will need to sign-into YouTube during your initial Video Look creation.
3. Once selected, a default thumbnail will be populated.
- We encourage you to upload your own relevant and custom thumbnail as this will be used on your ShopStyle Shop and Collections. The cover image for your video works best here.
4. Select products from our catalog to be added to your Video Look.
5. Enter details for your Video Look. Details entered here will be used on your Look page on ShopStyle.com.
6. Once published, your Video Look page will automatically be created on ShopStyle.com and you will be presented with the unique link.
Best Practices for Video Looks
- Call out the Video Look landing page in your video so your audience knows that they can view and shop at the same time from a single link. Remind your audience to click the single link for a new shopping experience in your description (“Shop all the products featured in my video on ShopStyle by clicking the single link below!”).
- Use the Video Look link in your video descriptions and cut out the clutter of multiple links.
- If videos are your main content type, link directly to your Video Look hosted on ShopStyle.com from your other social platforms.