What is a Product Widget? Convert clicks to sales on your blog with shoppable images. Create an enticing carousel of products for your readers to shop or create a homepage widget that fits into your theme. Choose from our extensive product catalog and customize your product widget to fit your blog's feel and your reader's needs. All the shopper has to do is click through on the image to purchase on the retailer's site.
Where can Product Widgets be used? Made for blogs, but are also shareable via a single link.
1. Make your blog post shoppable with exact and recommend items. This can coordinate with the theme of your blog post, be added to your homepage, blog's sidebar, or to pages.
Image via Thrifts and Threads
2. Organize and share wish-list items or mood-boards on posts or pages of your blog:
Image via This Time Tomorrow
Favorites on Product Widgets
What are Favorites on Product Widgets? Favorites allow your shoppers to send their favorite items from your product widgets directly to their inbox to either shop later or be alerted of price drops. You earn whether they shop now or later.
Where can Favorites on Product Widgets be used? Made for blogs.
Image via Une Femme
View more resources:
- 📹 How do I create a Product Widget?
- 📹 How do I add Favorites to my Product Widgets?
- Favorites on Product Widgets: What should I tell my followers?
- How do I manage sold out products?
Learn more in the Product Widget Section ✨