Locating your Payments Page
Understanding your Payments Page
- Current Balance represents all confirmed earnings since your last payment
- This balance restarts after payment has been sent
- The amount and date of your most previous payment
- Lifetime Payment represents your total payment sum since joining the CPA program
View progress towards upcoming payments, past payments, campaign information, and confirmed clicks by month in your Payment History.
PAID: This status indicates that you received payment during this month.
AFFILIATE EARNINGS: Represents confirmed clicks during that time period.
- Click on For Clicks xx-xx to view confirmed clicks.
- Please note: The CPA Earnings For Clicks xx-xx when clicked on, may display some pending commissions, due to varying retailer confirmation windows.
ROLLOVER: If your balance is below the $25.00 payment threshold, your earnings will carry over until the threshold is met.
- After reaching the payment threshold, payment is sent the following eligible month
BALANCE: What you earn during that month - what you were paid = your new balance
Check out the analytics page for detailed data insights.
Learn more about the payment cycle.
Disclaimer: When a retailer files for bankruptcy, multiple parties, and a bankruptcy court begin making decisions on behalf of the retailer. As a result, it often takes a long time for any party to receive formal updates or communications from the retailer. Any open/pending commissions will not be confirmed or paid out unless the retailer issues payment to ShopStyle Collective, regardless of the standard 90-day or more order confirmation window. If the bankruptcy court chooses to discharge a retailer’s debt, it is likely that confirmed commissions will need to be reversed and will not be paid out to either ShopStyle Collective or the influencer. Our team will make our best efforts to keep you informed as we receive any updates.