How do I know if my Amazon Verification is Pending?
Before linking to Amazon, make sure to check your Amazon eligibility! You can see this in your account in several places mapped out here:
1. On your homepage! Once verified, this status box will disappear and the commission rate % will be visible on the Commission Rates page.
2. Check any Amazon Product Cell. Once verified, this pending status banner will disappear and the commission rate % will be visible on the Commission Rates page.
3. Check your Commission Rates.Once verified, this pending status banner will disappear and the commission rate % will be visible.
What do I know now that I'm Verified?
Once verified, start linking! We recommend using:
As soon as you're verified and can start earning, you'll be able to view Amazon's commission rate on the CPA Commission Rates page.
Why is this part of our platform?
We work directly with Amazon to create a required tracking ID for all users that drive affiliate traffic to Amazon. Once verified by Amazon, your affiliate links for Amazon will be monetized as expected.
- Any existing Amazon account or Amazon Affiliate membership is separate and independent from the verification process on our platform.
- Traffic since June 23, 2019 is affected by Amazon verification rules.
- Once verified, the product url that appears after clicking through on your affiliate content may contain your Instagram handle, blog / website name, or ShopStyle Collective username as part of this process. There is nothing to worry about this, it's just part of the verification ID created for you and will not affect tracking in any way.