Using Widgets, you can create a Wish List or Favorites page for your viewers to shop. Keep in mind, that we support up to 50 items per widget!
Image via This Time Tomorrow
Create a Shop Page on your blog
- We'll use WordPress for this example. If you have a different blogging platform, be sure to use their support center to find out how.
- Log into WordPress and click Pages > Add New from the left navigation
Add your Widget to your blog page
- Create a Widget and add the code to your blog page. You'll probably want to create a large amount of rows and columns so the entire widget fills your blog page.
- Pro Tip: Use LinkIt to create Lists on the go. Then you can easily add items from this List to your Widget. Learn more here about using Lists & LinkIt to create Widgets!
- Pro tip: Keep in mind that when you edit a widget, it will auto-update on your site!
- Once you've added items to your widget, here's how to embed widgets onto your blog:
Update Items in your Widget
Use the widget editor and Sold Out Notifications to refresh products when they sell out. This will help you maximize your earrings.