Things to know about the Estimated Commission displayed via LinkIt:
- The percentage is based on the commission you would receive if a shopper purchased this exact item within the retailer’s cookie window
- That being said, you'll earn commission for the shopping trip(s) sparked by your affiliate content
- For example: If a reader clicks on your link to a sweater Old Navy sweater--whether they bought that sweater, something else, or 20 items--the entire shopping trip will be displayed in your analytics associated with the affiliate link that sparked the trip.
Note: Retailers may offer different commission rates based on product category.
- This means that if a shopper purchases a different item through your link, you may see a different commission amount under the link that sparked the shopping trip.
- Due to privacy policies, retailers are unable to provide further insight into a user's shopping trip, beyond sharing what affiliate link sparked their shopping trip.
Why does my Estimated Commission say $0? Find out more here.