Who you are
- An individual or a group of people creating shoppable content for an audience in a distinct niche, with whom he/she/they actively engages.
- Ensure you have an "About Me" page that lets your audience know who you are.
What kind of content
- Post at least once a week/4 posts a month
- Have a minimum of 3 months of posting
- There should be relative engagement to your follower account
- Know your audience
- Genuine product promotions
- Create trust with your audience
- Your audience is enthusiastic about what you are sharing and wants to know where you got it.
- Isn’t copying someone else’s content
- Has a personal narrative that can include your personal perspective, stories, recipes, anecdotes, etc.
- Specializes in area of interest (fashion, beauty, fitness, etc.)
- Creates and publishes original content related or relating to any product or service that can be purchased online.
- Include ShopStyle Collective links/widgets to the exact product/search results page
How you do it
- Use our ShopStyle Collective Analytics to get breakdowns of top performing brands, retailers, products, and categories from which your audience is shopping from the most.
- Use Net Earnings to get a clear understanding of how much you actually earn off of your content
- Uses Conversion rates to gauge how much of your traffic is buying versus window shopping.
What's your role
- As an influencer you are a part of an affiliate marketing ecosystem
- Your success in campaigns and affiliate links are also our brand partners’ success
- When you promote brands/products there are certain standards/responsibilities to uphold (Please refer to section 15. FTC Compliance and 17. Community Standards of our terms for more details)